Let Mycation begin with random thoughts
It is officially Mycation!!! It's almost hard to believe that it's finally here. I won't have to wake up before six o'clock every single day. I'm sure that now that I do not have too, my brain will panic at 5:31 and demand that I wake up and never let me go back to sleep but at least I don't HAVE to get up.
Little Girl is running a low grade fever and she had extremely lose poop. I'm worried that she's actually going to get sick at the same time that we are going to go on vacation.
I'm sorry that she doesn't feel good but she's just so snugly. I miss holding her. She would rather be on the move than held down.
Oh and remember not long ago when I said that Mr. Husband was not happy because "I" changed the travel plans??? Well tonight he was wondering why we just don't drive through the night. I didn't say anything mean at all. Nothing that would indicate that is exactly what I had said in the first place and that I was trying to compromise when I suggested the 4 am departure time. Now he wants to leave at 10pm. He had a great idea where the kids would sleep in the car for most of the trip.
I'm trying to keep my mouth shut. Why start a fight about it when I'm really getting what I wanted the whole time anyway? Buuuuuut it's still frustrating!!!
Something really cool. I changed a fuse in the family car last night. The cigarette adaptor was not working and I changed the fuse and now it's working. I know that it really isn't very cool to anyone who knows how incredibly easy it is to do but I'm pretty proud. I'm adding it to the list of life skills that I have. Knowing how to make bread without a bread maker, being able to knit stuff and now, being able to change a fuse in a car.
This week has been crazy and I'm glad that I will be having a chance to slow things down a little. It seems like the work has been non-stop for the past three weeks. I want to take my time and not feel like I'm being pulled in ten different directions at once.
I want to play kitties with Middle Child, I want to really listen to one of #1 Son's "interesting" stories, I want to paint Little Girl's toenails, I want to spend time with Mr. Husband and I want to visit my mom and sister. These goals should be easy to meet. At least it seems like they should be. I'll have to let you know how I do.
1 comment:
we too are debating whether we leave the night before or the morning of our trip...we'll decide when it gets here...hope you have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment