Gaining weight
I'm hungry. Like really, really hungry. I haven't felt like this since I was pregnant with the twins. I could eat all day long. I'm not pregnant for all of those people that just did that gleeful little giggle and clasped their hands together in front of themselves. I would love to be but Mr. Husband has doesn't really agree with that idea.
I also don't want to eat anything really healthy. I want chocolate. Lots of chocolate and cheese. Add some pasta, potatoes and some really fatty meat and I'm so there. Oh and popcorn. Yum!!!
This doesn't do well with trying to lose weight. I have set a goal of losing five pounds in six weeks. The last week for this goal is Friday. I haven't lost a pound and had actually gained one as of last Friday.
So not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment