A few random things
Today I voted. I love to vote. We will have to see if the people that I want to win will actually win. They usually don't be hopefully some or all of them, will win. I can dream.
I have figured something that. I'm depressed. Now this isn't shocking. I'm depressed all of the time technically. I take medicine for it everyday but usually don't actually feel depressed unless I stop taking my meds. It's been about three days now that I'm feeling this way. You have to go two weeks before they actually consider it depression or at least a change in your depression. I'm hoping that I work my way out of this in the next day or two. I hate that I have to take medicine in the first place. Yes, it's a chemical imbalance in my brain. Yadda Yadda Yadda. I don't want to have to do it. But I do take my meds. Usually I start feeling better after I figure out that I'm feeling depressed. As if the acknowledgement alone is enough to pull me out of it.
I have spent the last 2 1/2 hours on the computer working on a blog. Not my blog but the blog of a child's toy. I spent a long time uploading pictures and writing captions for them. I'm excited for it but now it seems that there are so many pictures that it is refusing to load properly and I would like to bash it with a hammer or something.
Typing about bashing things with a hammer, I had a migraine today. It was so much fun. I took 1,000 mg of Advil type stuff and slept with a pillow on top of my head. That helped a lot. I never realized how bright, loud and totally annoying everything in the whole world was before. I was really hoping that my head would just split in half or someone would just put a pick ax in it. You know that it's bad when you are trying to decide which is worse, child birth or migraine.
1 comment:
The web site is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that it was such a pain in the ass. I have an idea, DO you think that you are being sympathetic to Mom? Hi Mom! I'm getting some of her physical pain so maybe you are feeding off of her mentally (no I don't think that you are crazy mom, nor you manyella!)If I could make you better I would- just send me some and let me processes it for a few days and I'll let you know what I get off of it. I think you got your dislike of Wal-mart from me!!! I love you and what do you want for Christmas? What about the kids? Send me an e-mail and let me know!
Post a Comment