Simple pleasures
1. My new toothbrush that really leaves my teeth feeling clean.
2. Taking the "good" kids from two classrooms outside to write whatever they wanted for 30 minutes and not having to yell once.
3. The surprised smile on my Mother-in-laws face when I bought her flowers today.
4. The bag boy taking my groceries to the car for me even if I didn't have a bunch of kids with me.
5. Grilled cheese and tomato soup done in a fat free manner and still tasting good.
6. Sharing fruit with Middle Child.
7. Buying a magazine for #1 son and him sitting and reading it for hours.
8. The laughter from Baby Girl when she learned how to squirt me with water from the rubber ducky in the tub.
9. Reading a Nora Roberts book.
10. Figuring out how to make a book copy on the coping machine at work and saving myself 30 minutes of mumbling and coping.
11. Getting invited to a little boys 2nd birthday party.
12. The new plant in my classroom.
13. My wedding ring being lose again which tells me that although the scale seems to be moving in the wrong direction this week, I must be losing weight.
14. The smile on Mr. Husband's face when he got home from work today. He looked so handsome dressed up and with a tie on.
15. Getting time to sit and blog about things that made me happy today.
3 comments:
Things that make me happy:
1. reading that one of my best friend's can identify do many good thing's in her life.
2. it is a perfect fall day in Seattle with the air crisp and chilled and the leaves are in autumn hues
3. a day at home, even if it is because I am sick
4. my son's face when I showed up to volunteer for art at school yesterday
5. pandora.com
6. the fact that I have been able to read and process information quicker than usual lately.
7. my adviser is in Italy until Jan.
8. Mr. Husband is still working :)
9. My Mother's Day flowers are still alive despite the autumn frost
10. I have you. Even if it is over a span of thousands of miles.
I love grilled cheese sandwiches--
and new tooth brushes for that matter.
I love you because I only have one sister am are very glad that it is you !
Post a Comment