Love Thursday
Love is in the air. Every time I turn around. At least love bugs that is. They are everywhere here.
Oh! You say that you don't know what a love bug is? Well, it's actually two bugs stuck together. See they mate and fly around. How's that for fun.
I just had to share this one for Love Thursday.
How often you to see fornicating flying bugs? 
To see more examples of love, visit Chookoolooks blog. You can also visit the new website, Love is all around. It was set up just for love.
1 comment:
Wow, your comment sure made me stop and think. You have all my sympathy and also admiration for overcoming such a difficult (and difficult sounds like such an understatement) obstacle. In my mind, there's not anything worse that could happen to a child that than. My father was an ecclesiatical leader for some time and he has always said that statistically children are more at danger in their own home than anywhere else (and you can delete this comment if it's too personal and you don't want this hanging on your posts I tried to email but couldn't find an address) so I think we're in agreement. I didn't even really address that issue in my post because it seemed to open up a whole new can of worms but you sure bring up good point. Good luck--thanks so much for the comment.
Post a Comment