Report Card Review
Tomorrow is my report card review. See in this state they don't trust that you could actually handle this on your own. They want to look at every grade that you have given.
I don't care if they look. I don't have anything to hide but here you have to bring evidence. That's what they call it. Like when you are on trial and you bring evidence to say that you are Innocent.
I want to be a waitress again.
I have had three days in a row where I was away from my home for at least 12 hours. I got to see the twins for 10 minutes yesterday.
I took the twins for a walk and #1 Son rode his bike. We could only go out for 1/2 and hour and it meant that the twins were up past their bedtime but it was so worth it to forget about report cards, grading papers, angry parents and to focus on my own children.
Now off to bed.
2 comments:
I didn't know teachers had those. That stinks. A tough job you've got.
Dude, tell them to take the job and shove it! Number 1 and the twinnies need Huggles and Kissles( so does Mr. Husband). The last time you waitressed was over 7 years ago I think!!!!!!!!!!If you want to hand out mooo shu pork and happy family go ahead as long as it pays the bills......In pennsylvania. Sooory just had to. Anyway tell Mr. Husband happy birthday and I'm sending his card today or tommorow.
Post a Comment