Love Thursday
I had to share some of my nature pictures. I love nature. Water, trees, sky...they are all an inspiration to me. Here are a couple taken from the parking lot of my apartment.
I love the moss that grows on the trees here. It definitely reminds me of the south but the non-scary part that has nothing to do with rednecks or politics.
This is the pond at the end of the parking lot. It was a perfect day. Early weekend morning, the kids were dressed in their Halloween costumes and I, in my pajamas. We went down and sat. It was amazing to sit and watch the water with the kids. They were so quiet just watching. Suddenly fish were jumping out of the pond trying to catch insects as they flew just above the water. The silence was broken by their laughter. The best kind of laughs. The ones that come from deep down in their belly and make suck a deep sound that you could never imagine would come from a child their size. You just had to laugh along.
2 comments:
I miss you and the munchkins belly laughs! How has the weather been? I just asked my Mr. Husband what he guessed it to be. My guess for today was 73 degrees.
Today was in the high 80's or low 90
s depending on what you looked at.
Post a Comment