This world is a crazy place
I know that this idea isn't something new. Things happen everyday that just do not make any sense. I am amazed and continually amused by this life and all of the weird things in it. I think that laughing at the world around me is the only thing that keeps me sane. (Or at least sane enough to function, as is.)
I was laying on the couch, trying to get up and stop watching TV. I know that I have to get up at 5:30 to get ready for work. I know that I still haven't unpacked the car from shopping at Target. I know that I have to check to see if my uniform shirts are wrinkly or not. All of these things just couldn't get me off of the couch.
We were watching Family Guy and Mr. Husband said that the character that had just come on was voiced by Phyllis Dillar. I'm like, "There is just no way, no freaking way that it's Phyllis Dillar. She has to be long dead!"
Seriously, she was old in the 80's. How can she possibly even still be alive, let alone working still? But through the power of the internet I find out that she is in fact still alive. She is in fact working. I don't know for sure that is her on Family Guy right now but chances are, if Mr. Husband said it's her voice, it's probably her voice. He has super human freak ears in that way.
I'm totally freaked at this very idea. I'm not sure why but I am. I just am.
This world is definitely a crazy place.
1 comment:
Dude, I remember watching her and thinking that she was old as moses! Didn't we watch some of her stuff at mommom's? Thats freaky. But to you Phyllis Diller long life and peace. ( She still scares me though)
Post a Comment