Baseball cards
I have always had a soft spot for baseball cards. They are just really neat things to me. The have pictures on one side and facts on the other. Combining two of my great loves, facts and photography. I just don't really see the point of collecting these things in massive amounts and storing them for years to come. Maybe a few of your favorite players but most of them are just as exciting to me as the Superman cards that we received on the back of the box of Life cereal.
I was very glad for them tonight. Mr. Husband and Number 1 son were bonding over these little cardboard things. They were talking about there favorite teams and their favorite players. It was nice to climb on the coach and snuggle over a rousing conversation about who broke the record in some year for something that doesn't seem important to me.
Of course, I could only stand hearing about the 1985 or 86 Mets for only a few minutes before I was falling asleep but it was nice while I could stand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment