Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My silly children

I love my kids. There is just no doubt about it. I do complain about them and they do drive me crazy everyday but I love them so much.

All three of them are super ticklish. You only have to get within three feet of them and think about tickling them and they will fall on the floor laughing. They are physic in this manner but not the manner that keeps them out of trouble.

The five year old has taken to tackling and tickling the middle child. They both laugh hysterically the whole time that this is happening. It is quite funny to hear but hard on the nerves to watch because I'm always waiting for someone to break a bone.

You may be wondering why I'm writing today about how much I love my children. I was at work today and definitly did miss them but I really enjoyed the adult conversation. The training that I was at was good. If I had been a brand new teacher it would be a great training but after five years I know the stuff that they are trying to teach. The trainer has only been teaching a year longer than me.

Ok, I'm definitly rambling now. You know that I was up way too late last night and had to get up way to early this morning. I'll stop now. Really I will. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/537.html and http://google-index.info/2187.html