The model home is always beautiful
Mr. Husband and I went to look at an apartment today. I really like the apartment on paper and I was nervous that it wouldn't live up to my hopes. It has the number of bedrooms and bathrooms that I wanted. It looks great on the internet.
We were there and everything looked really really good. Good neighborhood, the apartment was really really nice and the whole place was quiet. We couldn't find anything wronge with it.
We have the apartment on hold for us. We will do the paperwork tomorrow but I'm still nervous that something will go wrong. It just all seems like it's going too easily.
I don't want to get excited about it but the princess would have her own room and the boys would share one and I would have a bathroom. NO KIDS. I'm shocked.
I just hope that it all works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment