Monday, July 03, 2006

I love to screw!

almost five year old son: I love to screw!

me: What are you talking about?

almost five year old son: Screwing is so much fun. I could screw all day long.

me: Um....really?

almost five year old son: Yes. Do you want to screw with me?

me: Um...I'm not sure what you are talking about. Could you please show me what you are doing?

almost five year old son: Sure. Take this really hard thing here and rub it back and forth on this thing. It feels so good. So, do you want to screw with me?

This is the conversation that I had with my son last night. He was showing me a sword that he had just recieved from my mom. The sword makes sounds when you push a button on the side. He was pretending that his finger was a screwdriver and the button was a screw. I hope this is the last time that we have a conversation on this manner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»