Friday, June 09, 2006

Taking a break from packing everything that I own.

While I was packing today I heard lots of laughter and knew that I had to investigate. Usually that much laughter means that something is about to get broken. This is what I found.





















I can't believe that my little babies are so big. Today when we were at Home Depot, I left the stroller in the car because they are old enough to walk.

A woman in the parking lot was wearing a baby on her back. The baby was less than a year old. The twins starting yelling "baby" and they just had to go see it. They blew kisses and yelled their love for the little baby in their own secret twin, gibber language.

My little babies aren't babies anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What most people don't realize is that this is a wardrobe box. They are huge!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»