Superman is my boyfriend
It's true. Just ask any of my friends. Even my children, both borrowed for the school year and biological, can tell you who my boyfriend is. Superman has been my boyfriend for some time now.
I don't know when it happened exactally. I don't think that either of us got into the relationship thinking this was the direction that things would be going. It just did over time. We just have fun together and let nature take it course.
And for the record, I want people to know that I didn't just start liking Superman because of the movie coming out. Oh no, we've had something going on for a while now. Years!
Mr. Husband knows about Superman and seems to be cool enough with the idea. Every now and then I can tell that it's bothering him. He doesn't really say it but he'll start picking random women off of the TV and claiming that they are his girlfriends. Which is totally unfair. Superman can be my boyfriend but Mr. Husband can not have girlfriends. It's just the way it is.
I went to see the new Superman movie tonight with Jamie and Ryan. I totally liked it and was glad that it lead itself to other movies without feeling like there had to be more. Jamie wasn't as impressed but Superman is not her boyfriend. Ryan really seemed to like the movie so maybe Superman is his boyfriend too. Hmmm...does that mean that I would have to answer yes to some of those strange questions when you donate blood. Like have you ever had a boyfriend, who has had a boyfriend, since 1982?
Lately I have been very lucky to actually have Superman at my apartment helping with the move. He was awesome. He packed boxes, watched the kids while I finished up at work, put up with me while I hung out with my friends and massively packed the shipping containers. He's even going to drive the car across the country. He's such a great guy that he's going to stop at his grandmothers on the way. And not because anyone is making him, just cause he's a nice guy.
Thanks you Superman.
3 comments:
Just for the record my super hero boyfriend is Batman. He is just a man who is super because of what he does.NOT because he was born on a foreign planet and given a strange name(take note Nick Cage). He doesn't need to shrink away from Kriptonite( gasp). And why does no one see that he looks just like Superman? Hello!!!!!!!! If you are that dumb you desirve to have you city go to Hades! No but really Superman is cool, but I don't want to have a girlfight with my sister on who's boyfriend he really is. HINT HINT He likes dark hair, not red (think Lois Lane)
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/356.html or http://neveo.info/794.html
Post a Comment