Monday, June 19, 2006

Pizza party

Tonight I'm going to have a pizza party for my first grade kids. It is after school so their families can be there too. I have the best room mom in the world so I really didn't have to do much of anything for the party but I'm still dreading it.

I'm supposed to give some little speech. I hate to give speech. I never know what to really say. "Thanks for coming and eating pizza. I'm glad it's the end of the school year and it would really help me out if you would just keep your child home absent for the rest of the year."

Hopefully it won't be bad. It's only a hour long and their is going to be food.

I know that I'm the worst hostess but I don't want to be a waitress. You need a drink, go get one. You are hungry, go get food. It seems very simple to me. I don't feel like I need to invite people to consume the food that I have put out on the table. I've already invited you to the party. I think that means that you should eat the food too.

I'm sure it will be fine but can you tell how excited I am about it?

No comments: