Say Awwwwww...Open wider...no, wider!
I started having pain in my mouth on Friday night. I called several different dentists on Saturday and could get ahold of no one. Sunday was Easter and there was no doing.*** Monday I got this pretty picture of my mouth. Notice the two teeth on the bottom that are not pointing in the proper direction. Some might say cool. I usually would also say that but now I just say Ouch!
I see the Oral surgeon tomorrow to set the details for surgery. Like how they will knock me out, when they will do this and how much of my mouth they will be removing.
I am afraid but I am also in so much pain that I just want it done. I'm hoping that they will do it Friday. I'll update soon.
***No doing means that it was not going to happen. In case that line just made you laugh and you couldn't understand what I was saying. (cough..cough..mother)




2 comments:
I can see your baby tooth! Sweet!
If there weren't teeth in there I would have thought that was a pelvis. I didn't realize how weird a jaw looks.
It will be okay, just have Mr. Husband take care of the kiddos. Or the kiddos could take care of you when you get home!
When I had mine out I had 2 extras out too. All I wanted to eat was a turkey sandwich on crusty bread instead of the slim fast and baby food I had to eat.
Keep us posted!
Post a Comment