Everythings bigger in Texas
We are now safe in Texas. Really things are that different here than they are at our current city. It's the South and people still say, "Yes, sir." or "No, sir." The weather is hot but it is at least less humid here.
We spent time with Grandma and Donna Jean yesterday. Oh...maybe I didn't tell you why we are here. We went all of this to visit Mr. Husband's Grandma and Aunt. I don't have a problem with visiting them, that was never really an issue. I did have a problem with driving all of this way to only stay for a little bit of time. Oh, and going to Texas. So far this is my least favorite state but that has so much more to do with political reasons and not Texas.
Back to the reason that we are here. I was frustrated about the idea of driving this far and then leaving so fast. Now that we are here, I can see why. The ladies are old. They are not so fast and this can really effect the pace of life and it's hard to reconcile with three small children. The kids don't have much to do and there are so many things that they can break.
I have to go. I'll see if I can update a little more for later today. Just know that we are safe in a state that I never thought I'd be in.



No comments:
Post a Comment