Long time no type
Did I mention that school has me a little busy right now?
So Mr. Husband is currently unemployed and looking for work. #1 son is doing well in school but must improve his hand writing or he will fail a writing test that he needs to pass to get to third grade. The twinnies are doing well.
We all are currently sick. It's just a cold and not even that bad but I could spend a few days in bed. I've been trying to get lots of sleep. It's helping but it really only seems to be keeping the cold at bay a little longer.
I will try to update more often but it is really difficult right now. I can not update at work because blogger is a blocked site. Our computer at home is painfully slow and makes me frustrated just turning it on. I will try.



No comments:
Post a Comment