Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What Little Girl has to say about this illness

So I took the girl to the doctor. It's an virus and she just has to fight it on her own. I don't exactly agree but I do not have a MD after my name. She did have some blood taken to make sure that everything was OK. Blood tests came back just fine. Little Girl was very proud of her bandaid.



She wanted to show it to everyone.

I just laughed and took a picture. We did have to take the bandaid off before we got in the car. Just so passing vehicles didn't get the wrong idea.

2 comments:

burnurcomputer said...

Hi little girl! Love your bandaid! Its very pretty. I'm going to have Uncle Ryan send you some presents that are still sitting in my living room, all wrapped and ready to go since before ....well, Christmas. I love you and hope that you feel better!!!!

BetteJo said...

Oh my gosh she's adorable! And expressive too! :)