My Meez is a girly, girl
I have tried to change Seakers clothing several times. According to my records, she has been reading a book in bed, wearing pajamas and bunny slippers since just after Halloween. I CAN NOT get her to change.
I'm hoping that by posting this here, she will straighten up and change but I am doubtful. She is officially on notice.
I want to change the format (look) of this blog when we go into the next year. We shall see if Seaker is still a part of it.
I'm watching you missy!



2 comments:
She has your hair now. She's not in your slinky dress anymore. Shes wearing apink shirt and white pants with red hearts on it. She has obeyed you.
She was fixed last night, but now she's back to how she was before. 2 weeks until I come to see you!
Post a Comment