Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Year of me

Feeling no closer to knowing who I am. I'm not sure that there is any real answer. What do you see from the outside? Who am I to you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're an awesome, inspiring mother and friend, and I can't wait to see you next month!

burnurcomputer said...

You are a flame haired, shit eyed(just joking!) sister who knos when to punch me in the kidneys and to run and get Mom when I was hurt. You are my big/little sister, because I'm taller. You have the same voice as me when we sing, but i/2 note below mine. It sounds perfect together when we get to sing. You are my other half of the disjointed twin syndrome. You are my co- bitcher about stuff that drives us crazy. You are my manyella. You are kind. You are so giving that you would give away all your bill money if you had to to help someone else. You shape minds. Not just by teaching subjects, but by teaching stability and love. A kindness that most people will never know, but is inhearent in your every breath. You are a paragon of virtue to me and someone that I look up to!

-tracie. said...

You are gambit. Maybe if you try to find that again it will help the grown-up you remember who you were and help you find out if you still are that. Being a mother really changes things I'm sure, so I could be speaking from a purely selfish point of view. I'm going religion hunting, perhaps that will help. I've also started seeing a counselor to help. Autumn is that season of insipirational dread for me; being in the Haven is soully magic. I'm going to write poetry again. Miss you and my Dreamkeeper.

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

you are the fairy dancing in the dappled sunlight next to the toadstool

you are warm rays of sunlight that sooth awaken and revitalize the soul

you are bubbles of laughter and assorted gases, leading to more laughter

you are a fiery new star forcing your way through the nebulous clouds of the universe determined to shed light, love, and happiness on everything you touch

There is your regular does of flaky new age insights from your PLP