Pictures for you From the tooth fairy
So people have been asking for a better picture. Now you get a better picture of the hair, a side picture of the body (yes, it's still big) and BOOBS!!! That's me at my kitchen table doing school work. Grading papers, making a conference schedule and lesson planning. FUN! At least I was in my PJ's.

I was at work late tonight but I did get a call from #1 Son today. His mouth has a new hole in it. This is his first lost tooth. He has informed us that he can not sleep. He's simply too excited for that fairy to show up and give him money.
Mr. Husband took this picture before #1 son walked out the door to go to school.



6 comments:
You look awesome! Way to go #1!
Nice gaping hole in #1's mouth! How much does the tooth fairy leave for first teeth where you live?? You look like Mommom with those glasses perched on your nose :)
Lisa says he'll start yanking them out before they're ready just to get the $. =)
oh my god Tracie.....does Lisa know that I did the same thing???? If he does it will be yet another genetic link :)
Dexter won't yank...his teeth that is...
Look how long he waited to wiggle the first one...and that is the fun part!
By the way, you look fabulous and your boobs are hot. Just think of this summer's picture. They are HOT dude! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Post a Comment