Jury duty makes for a wonderful day
I had a really full day and I will share more of the it later but I did want to post some pictures of my hair cut. Just one of the highlights of my day. Please forgive photo quality. The pictures were taken with my cell phone and taken by myself.
Just after I sat down and found out that my hair was long enough to donate.
First part of my cut. I think that she could have included more hair in the donation but I'm just glad it's off of my head. 
Really bad a blurry picture of myself sitting here at the computer now. 



3 comments:
YOu can tell ny ther picture that you have lost weight !!! You can tell even in the blurry picture! Don't forget....product!! (AS you go yeah,right) Love you!
Spike it!!!!
If we save enough, we're coming to visit your state next Christmas and hope to see you too. I am so excited!!!
Dude! You so didn't tell me the several times we have been on the phone the last couple of days that you were/did get your hair cut! You look awesome!!! We do need to sit down and talk about the state of our PLPship...hehehehehehehehehe!!!
Post a Comment