Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good afternoon spending money that I don't have

The kids and I met my mother in-law at the store and we went shopping for a few things for me for school. I'm going to be wearing my uniform for most of the time but I wanted to have a few nice shirts that I could wears for special occasions like the upcoming Open House. Shirts that are in fancier than I usually wear but are still in the Danielle style.

I found a few that I really liked. Most of them are sleeveless which will work here for the weather. They were all on clearance and then 70% of off that price. Good Deals!!!!

We then went out for dinner. Middle Child spend the majority of the time flirting with the waitress.
It helps to have a cute kid. We got really good service.

We then dropped the kids off at home, it was almost 8 by then, and headed to Target. You all know if my love for Target. It was fun to just walk around and look at stuff that I never get to look at because they kids go insane. I got to look at books, school supplies and storage containers. I did not look at a single Hotwheel while I was there.

It was nice to get out and go shopping. It was really nice to do at least some of it without the kids.

2 comments:

Mixed Up Me said...

I'm new to your site, though I don't know how I got here . . . Gotta love blogging!!! I've enjoyed reading your blog and I will definitely keep checking in. I am a teacher too, though I have taken a few years off of full time teaching to spend more time with my daughter. I can't wait until she starts middle school in another year so I can go back to teaching fulltime. Until then, I will live vicariously through those like you. Have a fantastic day!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

you lucky bitch. wait...you are shopping for other kids. I'd say that you are about the kindest and most wonderfulest woman in the world.

xoxo

madame dragonfly