I had a bug in me ear, no really!!! a fra-eeek-in bug was in my ear!
I woke at 4:20 this morning with a tickle at the side of my head. I had my hair down and thought at first that it was just my hair but the tickle crawled to my ear. At this point I was WIDE awake.
I could hear marching sounds very loud in right ear only and knew that something had in fact crawled into my ear. I stuck my pinky finger in there and the marching got even louder and I had a tickle against my eardrum.
The marching continued again and this time in the opposite direction, away from my ear. I tried to wait patiently, you know a fraction of a second, and stuck my finger in again. No go. Marching back toward the ear drum, a tickling sensation and quiet.
At this point I was out of bed and in the bathroom. I had a Q-tip ready to go. I sat down on the toilet, the seat was down for all you perverts out there, and waited.
I heard the marching back away from my ear and I felt the same sensation that you feel when you have water in your ear. I leaned forward and a fra-eeek-in earwig feel out of my head.
I squished the fucker little fellow and tried not to pass out from the shear joy of the situation.
I tried to go back to sleep, knowing that the children would be waking soon and they would not understand how totally disgusting this situation was.
It's a lot for me not to be able to fall asleep. Many of you know my almost naurcoleptic ablity to sleep when I wish. I tried pushing my ear to the pillow and pulling the covers to my ears but my neck was in a funny postion and I could not convince myself to sleep. It took over an hour to go back to dreamland.
I will now be investing in a good pair of earplugs today.



6 comments:
When I was rooming with Liz I had that sensation and stuck my finger in my ear and pulled out 1/2 a spider. The other half? Well, I was sleeping next to her. =)
That is so f*^$% gross! Thank god it wasn't one of those grasshoppers. They would have been able to eat your brains out!
Remember the potato bug at Ace Acres when we were young? The one that got in my ear and hurt like hell? The one Mom got out and was freakin huge?!?!?!?! I agree with the Archer-That is so f*^$% gross!Yuuuuuuuuuck!
by the way my nerd score is 91
how do you feel now, reflecting on the situation? Will you be able to sleep tonight or will you be paranoid that bugs will be invading your body?
(hehehehehehehehe)
I love you!
Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.
Post a Comment