Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Manic Morning/Depressed Evening

I was feeling manic this morning. I had so much to get ready for today's audit. I was out of the house way before 6:00am. I got everything in place and the audit went well. I was feeling really excited and relaxed when I left.

This evening I'm feeling depressed. I hate job search. I've gone through it for the past three years as a close bystander. Mr. Husband would put himself out there and go on interviews but nothing ever worked out. I don't know how he did that.

I'm ready to quit and would if we could afford it.

The school that I interviewed with yesterday has the second grade position open now. It just was listed today. I don't know what time. It could have been this morning or it could have been just a few minutes ago. I'm trying not to be paranoid. She said that I would know today or tomorrow.

I hate this whole process. I just want people to say if I got the job or not.

I have two more interviews this week. I was very excited about them but I'm weary after talking to a few people. Both schools are very similar to mine in difficulty and are not really that much closer. I have the feeling that it's better to stay with the evil you know.

I hate this so much.

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

When you're down, and troubled, and you need a helping hand, you can call out my name, and you know whereever I am, I'll come runnin'

I am here for you as so many are. You are wonderful and life is not about the status of a job. The stress is not getting you anywhere love.

burnurcomputer said...

Winter, spring, summer, or fall- all you have to do is call- and I'll be there ,yes I will- you've got a friend. Hey Madame Dragonfly! My Mom will be so pleased to read this. The 2 of us knowing the words to this classic and profound song. And its not even u2- haha. Manyella give her time. A posting has to be put up to be legal. She can't give you the job without posting it. Rmeember 2 job offers. You going to take to 2nd one. Let us do some math. Today is wed. and on wed. you have an interview. Lets say that they offer you a job. You ask to wait 24 hours to discuss it with your spouse. Then the school you have already interviewed with calls. They also offer you a job. You take the 2nd offer for the first interview. See its very simple! Its math made simple ala burnurcomputer!