Thursday, May 10, 2007

Love Thursday part 2 (Daddy is home and everyone is done crying.)

Not long ago the kids, my Mother-in-law and I took the long trek down to Disney for the day. We went to Downtown Disney. Downtown Disney is part of the whole Disney world compound but not one of the parks. It is free and really is mostly for families that are in the area as tourists. It gives them a break from the parks with all the fun of shopping in overpriced shops. We had a really great time and I actually liked it better than the parks because it was all the fun of the parks without the admission price.

We ate at the McDonalds. It was a supercool hyped up McD's. We went to a Lego Store which is just amazing. They had huge statues made from Legos. In the pictures you can see the Lock Ness monster and a T-Rex. We listened to a live orchestra and lemonade slush. The kids loved the fountain that was there. We brought suits for the kids and they had a ball playing and splashing.

I know that the show is too big to see in this window. I kept is here so people do not freak out but I added the show to the bottom of the page as well. You will be able to see the pictures without other interference.

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

How adorable! Those have got to be my other children they are so damned cute!

burnurcomputer said...

They are my other children because they are so damn adorable!But we have psychic "genetics" in common so I guess thats okay. I want to go to down town Disney!!!!!!!