Love Thursday is Summer Vacation
I really don't need to say much more.
That about covers the whole subject.
But you know that I have to write more than that.
I can almost breath now. I can almost taste it. The end is almost here.
I have to print out my lesson plans from this year, collect my grades in one place, clean my room and move to my new room. I really believe that I can do all of these things in a very short amount of time.
My Mommy is flying into town tomorrow. My Mother-in-law is going to pick her up at the airport and then they are all coming to school. The kids will be with my mother-in-law tomorrow. I'm hoping to have everything ready for when they arrive but I'm afraid that I'll run out of time. We shall see. It's not that much to do but still so much to do at the same time.
I can't wait to spend some time with the kids. To take them swimming, to go to the park, to venture to Downtown Disney, to fly to my mother's house and spend a couple of weeks there. We will be joined by Heather Mommy. (Any chance that you are coming down to visit Tracie?) It will be a busy summer but it will be fun things.
I'm also looking forward to having time to unpack some boxes that haven't been opened and work around the apartment. There have been so many little jobs that I haven't been able to do and I'm so excited to get started.
**and if you are my mother and you are reading this. The place is a wreck right now. It just is. I'm going to bed and I'm leaving from work at 6am tomorrow and the apartment looks like crappola. Sorry. I'll clean it later. I promise. Ohhh, and you get to watch the kids this weekend for a night while I take Mr. Husband out for dinner and a movie to celebrate our anniversary. I make it sound so exciting, don't I?



3 comments:
You are a goose! She won't care if its messy, she will just clean it!!! Ryan will be at her house by 4:30 tommorow morning to get to the airport so she can see you!!!!! I miss you ! And yes, Tracie, are you going to come down and visit too?!?!?
I am so excited for you I feel relieved myself!!!! I cannot wait to see you!
I am totally jealous. I was thinking about how I could scrape together money from the couch cushions to come visit. My love starts the grown up job in July. Maybe we can save enough $ to come down on our "honeymoon" next summer. Everyone has to come then too! Have a ton of fun!!!!!
Post a Comment