Pretty toes for Little Girl
Little Girl was crying in the bathtub. She was upset about something that her stinky, stinky brothers had done. I quickly washed her hair and got her into her robe. She was still very upset but was happy to be away from the boys. I decided that we needed Pretty Toes.
It was so wonderful to sit with her, snuggle and bond over bright red nail polish. We had to have Mr. Husband clean the extra polish off of us because 2 year olds do not do a good job of sitting still until the stuff is dry but that was the worst of it. I can handle that.



3 comments:
Beautiful little girlie girl. She kicks ass with those little red toes.
http://madamedragonflysfortune.blogspot.com/
check this out
I love pretty toes. I guess her Aunt should buy her some 1 minute dry nail polish!!!!!!! Thats what I use because I can't sit still long enough to let mine dry either. Does that mean that I'm really a toddler?!?!?!
Post a Comment