I feel like chicken tonight
I didn't want to cook tonight. The kids were at my in-laws and I was running late. I just stopped and bought a rotisserie chicken and a few sides and we ate at their house. I didn't have to cook, didn't have to clean much and the we all had a nice dinner. :)
I did buy ice cream for dessert. It was Yellow cake with icing and sprinkles flavor. It really did taste like cake. I think that I'll be eating a lot less cake and a lot more ice cream because it's easier to take something out of the freezer than bake something. Although eating it did make me think of Y.



2 comments:
I love that when you eat that ice cream, you think of my under boob sweat.
Ummmmmm, Underboob smell. That was the longest blog comments that I have read in a while. Okay, done laughing now. Nice Manyella!
Post a Comment