Friday, February 02, 2007

Little Girl's First Hair cut

Little Girl and I have a constant fight about her hair. She likes it in her eyes and I do not. I use bow, clips, hair ties anything that I think will help. When I brush it out of the way, she just pushes it back if front of her eyes.

This is what we usually see.



Tonight we had enough. Mr. Husband and I talked to her and we told her that it was time for a haircut. She was very excited, although she didn't know what it was. I'm sure that she would have sent Middle Child if she knew.


We had a great time at the salon. I got a trim and she had her cut. She sat up very well but she did keep saying, "I done now."

The woman there did a great job of taking the extra hair away but still leaving a lot of Little Girl's style in it. She trimmed the back and sides so they weren't so crazy. It's wonderful to see her eyes. Sometimes I forget how blue they are.

She did such a good job that she got to go and pick out a new baby. She decided that Middle Child needed a new baby as well. She loved carrying the two babies around the store. She's just lucky that the two babies together cost about the same as I was willing to spend on one baby or her brother would have been out of a baby.

Here she is with Princess Baby.

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

Holy SHIT! She is the most beautiful little girl EVER!!!