Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm being so well behaved...kind of at least

I started counted weight watcher points on Thursday and I've done a great job of at while I'm at work. I'm trying to make good decisions and I weigh in tomorrow so we will see how things are going.

We hadn't gone grocery shopping since we were back and it was hard to pick healthy things but I stopped by the store to by the never ending supply of milk that the kids need and got myself some healthy food. Now I'll have food tomorrow at work!!

I even exercised, kind of again. Mr. Husband got me DDR for the PS2 and I actually felt well enough to try it. It was a lot of fun, I was sweating my butt off and I looked stupid. I missed most of the steps but figured that the workout counted as long as the feet were moving. I want to try to play that game at least every other day for exercise. Maybe I'll improve my dance skills while slimming back down.

You'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear the story of the kid that brought a knife to my class today. :)

No comments: