What I've come up with.
You know that I've felt adrift lately. Not sure where I'm going or even what direction to head in. I can't say that I have found any answer but I did come to the conclusion that I need to come to terms with the fact that I just don't know right now. Easier said than done but I'm working on it.
Before I came to this conclusion I had bought a pretty picture frame and some nice stationary to write my goals on. Since I couldn't come up with any goals, this is what I printed on it.
It really all comes down to that. No matter what I eventually figure out. It all comes down to these three. They are why I do the things that I do.
I showed it to Mr. Husband after I framed it and he heard me banging on the walls in our bedroom. So from the sounds, he knew that I had hung the frame. He came into the bedroom a few minutes later and was very perplexed about the actual location of the frame since he couldn't actually see it on any of the walls. I hadn't made him aware of my plan to hang this in our bathroom. Where else would I see if every morning when I wake up?



1 comment:
I think that's a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment