Take that off your penis
I never imagined that I would have to say that so many times in my life. With two sons, it's a comment that is now said like others might say, "Good Morning."
Of course it's usually a variation. "Get that cat off of your penis." or "Take the train off of your penis." Things like that.
My favorite time was the one afternoon that I walked into the boys room and #1 Son was laying on his bed. He was stark naked but had managed to put a cone on his penis. Now this was one of those times where you can't quite decide what to be more shocked about, the fact that he is naked or the fact that he has a cone on his penis. The cone is about a foot long and his penis was entirely inside the cone. He was very proud of this new trick of his.
How do you respond to a smile like that?
I calmly told him to take it off. We do not put our penis in things like that and I walked out, praying that he would listen and that he would not ask what type of things we do put our penis' in. I then walked into the dinning room and told Mr. Husband and we laughed.
It leads to a vision of the future and times where I will accidentally see him doing other things with his penis. Things that I do not want to envision in anyway. It still gives me a cold shiver.
I'm not looking forward to the teenage years. Hopefully I will think it's just as funny then as I do now.



4 comments:
You'll be ready. Just be really open about that act. If you walk in, that is what happens. My son is very happy with his and I feel that there are uncomfortable situations in my future.
loooooooooooool!
I love this post. One more reason I'm glad I'm not a parent.
oh my that is just too funny! kinda sounds like my boys though I haven't seen the penis thing just yet!
Post a Comment