Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mr. Husband's birthday

Today is Mr. Husband's birthday. He is 29 years old today.

My birthday is in two weeks. We were born only 14 days apart. So for two weeks of the year I get to hear about how much wiser he is because he's older. I remind him that women are more mature then men so I'm already ahead of him but he doesn't believe me.

I was trying to think what I should get him for his birthday. We have a Target nearby and I was mentally looking around the store thinking about what he would want. I really couldn't think of anything that I could both afford and he would want to receive.

Then I had the perfect idea. I stopped by the bakery and bought a cherry topped cheesecake, took it to the liquor store and proceeded to inquire what alcohol went with cheesecake. Port! They helped me pick one that was teacher expensive (you know, no more than $20.) and I was on my way.

I want to get him something else. Something really great, that has a lot of meaning behind it and is affordable but I just can't think of what that would be right now. He's given me a suggestion but I can't describe that on the blog.

No comments: