If you're happy and you know it clap your hands (did I just hear a cricket in the background of all of that deafing silence?)
Mr. Husband is not happy right now. I don't know why. I have a few ideas but he isn't talking. If Mr. Husband isn't happy, nobody is happy.
Mr. Husband and I have very different styles when it comes to fighting. He is from the walk away and pretend that it never happen camped and I'm from the scream in your face and throw your hands around camp. We have come to develop our own highbreed stlye known as they sulk around and not talk about it until someone is ready to explode and confront the thing head on when she wishes that we could have just talked about this in the first place style.
I don't think that any of these ways are necessarily "good" ways. They just are.
I've been trying this new way. It's called lets talk about it before it's a big problem so I don't have a stroke from trying not to upset the boat style. Needless to say, this style isn't working right now. It's evolved into the everything that I saw and do it incorrect and makes me sad so I'm just going to drink alcohol and eat brownies and complain on my blog style.
I can't say that it's working but it's definitly ruining my diet but at least I've had enough alcohol that I don't care today.



1 comment:
And how did we manage to marry the same type of guy? My Mr. Husband is getting a little better, he is trying to talk about what is bothering him instead of the bi- or tri- monthly melt downs. He's making better choices when it comes to arguing. I'm sorry that you are sad. I love you and will wave my hands around with you any time I want. (Did we learn that from MOM or what?!?)
Post a Comment