And Baby Girl said, "Well if the boys won't share their toys..I'll just have to make some of my own."
It was one of those days where the kids were all playing nice together. I sat and watched them play block towers together. I was amazed that they could actually share and take turns. They would put a block on top of the tower and then wait for the next person to do. The block tower would eventually get so tall that it would fall over and they would all laugh hysterically and start again.
This went on for sometime. Sometime ran into dinner time and they did a great job there as well. They ate all of their peas without any threats of starvation and it was almost a down right pleasant experience.
After dinner I ran a bath. They often take a bath together and this night would be no exception. There are several rubber duckies that float in the bath tub and that is what they play with while they are taking their baths. The played for awhile and I was starting to wash them up when I noticed that all the rubber duckies were on one side of the bath tub. The same side that was inhabited by the younger male members of the clan. In the other side of the tub was a little girl and although she didn't have any rubber ducks, she was happily splashing something that was bobbing around.
Turns out that when I told her to sit on the potty before the bath that she really did have to make a deposit. She just isn't quite sure how to do that there yet. The boys weren't sharing their ducks. She took a poop. Apparently, several little turd balls floating around make great toys.
I was thoroughly disgusted and yelled to Mr. Husband to help with this situation but the kids were not fazed at all. The boys didn't seem to mind that they were sitting in a giant toilet just as long as they didn't have to share "their" ducks.



No comments:
Post a Comment