A new car or at least new to me
Mr. Husband and I bought a car this weekend. It's a 2005, Kia Rio with only 11,000 miles. We bought it for less than it's total mileage. It's red and small and cute. It has a manual transmission and I have to practice driving it. I haven't driven stick shift in a few years and I don't want to stale when I'm pulling out.
We went to the credit union and got a loan based on the terms that I wanted. I researched several used cars in the range that I was interested in and found one at the car dealership that the credit union runs. We went and drove th car and left to have lunch. we went back and did some paperwork. We had bought the car my noon. It was easy and almost pleasant.
Really the worst part of the whole experience was when Number 1 son got bit by some fire ants.



No comments:
Post a Comment