Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bloggers of the world unite!!!

I have the amazing ability to tell the future. It a family thing really.

I was talking to my mother last night. She read this blog, not because she is addicted to the blogger lifestyle but because it's an easy way to see what is going on with me. Just last night she said something about the blog and the fact that employers check them to see what is being said. Should you higher someone for a job based on their blog? I decided to look into this very idea.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/article1185350.ece

I did this before 11pm eastern time and was given a different but similar article about this.

I hate that we can not have free time. That our lives are consumed by work as it is but now we do not have the ability to write on the internet and still have job stability. I have a morality clause as part of my job. I also had to sign a loyality clause. What if I say something here that is considered offensive to someone? Will I lose my job?

I have to go to that job now and here how I have to be treated like a professional but I should be very careful not to write about it tonight. Today might be my last day at work. You never know.

No comments: