Pictures of the kiddos this morning.

Look at the pox on this boy. Unfortuantely these were the best picture that I could get of his pox. When I use the flash, it washes out the pox and makes it look like I'm imagining the whole thing. The poor thing has pox on his head, at his ears, the bottom of this feet and on his penis.

Even with the pox Middle child is in a good mood. You can't keep the kid down. He and Number 1 son were hanging out this morning.
Baby girl loves her big brother!!!
They are all so cute. They were in such a great mood this morning. All hugs and kisses. Definitely worth waking up for this morning. Even if they all got up way to early.



2 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/751.html or http://google-index.info/1401.html
Post a Comment