Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm telling!!!

Today is very hot in Old city. No really. Like the same kinda hot that you would consider for the rest of the county. Like 90. Not just just Old City hot. The kinda hot where you have to adjust your underwear after sitting somewhere for too long because your butt started to sweat. That's how hot and that's just in air conditioning.

My neighborhood isn't the best in Old City but if you compare it to the ghettos on the East coast, well it's not even close to that. I don't usually worry about going out at night here but tonight someone stopped by the open sliding glass door and looking in the screen. Kinda freaks you out a little. Now I know that they can't be here to steal anything because I'm sitting on the floor and the computer just not worth that much. So I shut the door but really it's hot as balls. I'm thinking of closing the windows because someone outside has there car door open for the last 10 or so minutes and it's beeping. It's very annoying but again, it's hot as balls here. Really sweaty testicle hot.

The moving pods are here and we have been working on filling them and emptying the apartment but the dumpster is full and I don't know where the rest of the garbage is going to go. Michelle and Heather-Mommy were here tonight and were talking to me as I filled up only five garbage bags. Where were we going to put them? Remember, the dumpster is full. Now our apartment shares a parking lot with two other slum lord apartment buildings. They each have a dumpster. So we took the bags over there. Of course, some women stuck her head out of the building and wanted to know what we were doing. Hmmmm. We are standing by a dumpster. We have five bags of garbage. I'm holding the lid open. I wonder what we are planning on doing.
She told us that we didn't live there and that we were not supposed to use that dumpster. The worst part was that she said that she was going to tell on us. I said OK.

Really. Who is she going to tell? Her landlord? My landlord? I know that I can never get a hold of my landlord so if she can maybe she can give her a message for me. Maybe she's going to call the cops on us. Really what would she tell them. Three white chicks where throwing garbage in the dumpster. Now the cops would never believe that because there aren't three white chicks in this neighborhood. HA. I'm the only one and I'm leaving on Tuesday.

The sad part is that I do actually feel bad about using their dumpster. I hate when people in the other buildings are moving out and use our dumpster. They don't empty them until Friday and it's a real pain in the butt. It doesn't bother me as much as it would have if she hadn't said that she would tell but it still does a little. But just a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»