I'm ready, I'm ready.
Summer vacation is coming quickly. This week will bring the end of classes for my students and my moving to a new classroom. I'm in the process of boxing up things without making it look like I'm boxing everything up. I went to visit my new classroom and the teacher moving out is cleaning up. She's doing a great job of actually going through things and throwing away junk but she has so much to go through that there is a very large walk in closet that she still has to clean out. I do not envy her for that.
I did get very good news. I have been selected by my principal for a leadership position at my school next year. She had hinted at it awhile back but we have had at least one incident since then so I wasn't sure if she was going to give it to me. This week she wrote me an e-mail asking if I would do it. YES!!! We'll see if I'm still excited about this when the school year begins.
Mr. Husbands family is flying in tomorrow and Monday. I am stressing about getting ready for the visit but I know that my mother-in-law is stressing even more. I'm on my way over there now to help out a little bit. Then back here to clean some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment