All sorts of things
I've been reflecting a lot. The end of the year is closely upon us and I've been thinking about this year of me. I have worked hard to make changes for myself. Some changes small and some very major. I have lost a lot of weight and I have started taking more time for myself, just to name the biggest.
I need to continue working on my 40 by 40 list. I always seem to work on it at random times, like in the shower or in traffic. Never a time when I could write something down. I seem to do most of my thinking then.
My family has had very good new recently. Mr. Husband has been hired by the company that he is working for. This is so fantastic. Yes, the money thing is so great but he really likes this company, the people he works with, it has room to grow and expand and he seems to be respected. He will officially start as an employee on January 7th.
I've been very busy the last few weeks. I don't have much time to just sit down and write. I miss getting it down but I find that I'm composing in my head much more. It's just too bad that it never gets written down.
I will have two weeks of vacation starting new weeks and I'm really looking forward to the break. Expect to be seeing many new posts.
Now, advice from you. This year was the Year of Me. What should next year be?
4 comments:
The year of me too...
The year or organization...
The year of peace, love, and joy...
The year of positive thinking...
I don't know...I am eating a donut and that is where my brain is...
thinking about you
The year of the kids. #1 son is growing so fast!
The year of the family now that Mr. Husband has an official, secure job. Focus on the family (cough, did I just say that?)
The year of the cat.
The year of travel, although that might be mine. I just got back from a trip to NYC with mom and it was fabulous. Who knows, I might even travel to see you!
The year of organization is good. So is the year of positive thinking. A lot could come from that. (Madame dragonfly - new pic is lovely!)
Whatever you choose you'll make the most of it. Sending you joy! Congrats to Mr. Husband!
I think that it should be "The Year to Be"....to let all the dust settle. To quietly evolve. To listen to the sounds of Aligators chomping on aramadillos rolling down the street.:)
Santa's commin tonight-tonight! Santa's commin tonight!!!!
It still feels like its the very first Christmas to meeeeeeeeee!!
Post a Comment