Friday, August 10, 2007

Insomnia

I'm beyond tired.

I'm actually under the influence of Tylenol PM and I'm still not able to go to sleep although I'm barley able to move.

I slept about 3-4 hours yesterday.

It was like that the day before also.

That's not good.

I've never had insomnia like this before. It was always sleeping for a few hours and then being awake but I at least had some restful sleep. Now I'm just awake and a zombie. Unable to do anything productive but unable to fall asleep.

It's frustrating!!!!

Today was my first day back to work. I'll write more about that soon. I'm off to try to sleep. I'll try.

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I am so sorry you feel this nasty type of insomnia. It is anxiety driven. When I have less stress in my life, my insomnia is more of an amusement than a burden. However, with stress and the knowledge that you truly need this sleep, it becomes a source of frustration which perpetuates the cycle. The only upshot to this is that now we can commiserate regarding this type of terrible insomnia.

Sleep.