I have blog envy
I've been reading a lot of other blogs lately and I've really been jealous of some of the prettier blogs out there. I decided that I was going to find a new template for this blog and make myself a little happier.
I searched Google and found a few site. I tried them on and nothing worked. I had totally messed everything up. I couldn't find anything. I know that the template here is very cookie cutter but I've added my own things to make it special. And they were all gone.
I spent almost three hours trying to fix everything and just when I had given up, it fixed itself. I don't know how. I'm not going to even ask. I'm just glad it's all back.
Did I learn anything from this? Not really but I'm glad that everythings OK now.
6 comments:
This is the story of friends. Make new friends but keep the old, one is silber and the others gold. Some times bigger and better is not bigger and better.
Did that make you feel better. It should have.
Love,
Mom
And sometimes it's even better if your brain and fingers can communicate with each other. Silver, I guess it's not a precious metal. Hu?
Blog envy is the evil of the internet writing world.
...at least you don't have penis envy. That seems to be a worse affliction.
I know how you feel. I use the "free template" on mine too. Someday...someday we'll have those fancy ones too :)
Content is much more important than design. Oh, wait a minute, don't men say something like that to explain, um, deficit areas?
I agree with Mom. I like the look of your page. When I look at it I know that my computer has steered me to the correct spot. I know that I will get to "see" whats in your head. I will get to see my other babies- the ones that I didn't have, but get to lay claim to. I'm glad that the computer knew you were mad and fixed the page :)
Post a Comment