Dear Computer,
Oh Computer,
I know that I complain about how old and slow you now are. I fondly remember when you were new and could move so quickly. You remember? Back in the days of dial up? But now you are so very slow. You make me wait. I try to be patient and not yell at you but I know that I lose my temper more often than I should.
But Computer, I just learned a new trick on you and I'm sure that we will be spending more time together. I now know how to burn music Cd's.
I know that most of the people who use your kind already have known about this trick for years but it is new to me. I'm so looking forward to all of the new mixes that I can make on you. How my car will now be filled with beautiful music. How my family will be annoyed with all the songs that I will now be playing. How Mr. Husband will be glad that he is at work in the evening when I will be playing these annoying songs.
So computer, I'm sorry that I said those mean things about you. I'll try to be more patient. I know that you will not remember this because you are low on working memory but just know that I do love you. Bringer of Internet and now burner of Cd's.
Love always,
Danielle
3 comments:
For someone so hip at times you are so easily amused/challenged. I think you must count to ten like this: 1,2,4,7,8,9,10. And then six years later you realize; Hey wait! I just found out about the number 3. It is a beautiful number, and can do so many things. And guess what, they even wrote a song about it. The song is called "3 is a magic number". And now I know how to burn a CD with the number 3 song. I will play the CD and sing the song and teach my children the beautiful song. And wait, it gets better because I just realized I have 3 children and 3 is a magic number. A bet you make your momma proud every living day.
That was MEAN!!!!!! Someone is grumpy, and needs a smile cookie!!!! And you forgot numbers 5 and 6 silly goose! I'm glad that you like your computer again, but if you change to a job that you work at 12 months a year with no difference in pay and has NOTHING to do with what you went to school for then....thats really stupid. You wouldn't have time off the way you do now!!!!! No sick days and personal days and no summer vacation! Tutor people in Japan for petes sake! Or Don't!!!!! Let Mr. husband pay the bills for a few months! And how can I come down and play with you if you are working????????????? Really DO NOT consider thia-----I tell you bad juju and mojo fellings about htins BIG time!!!!!!!
Post a Comment