Love Thursday
This Love Thursday is for Mr. Husband's new job. He is so much more relaxed than when he was when he was substituting. He comes home with a smile on his face and kisses and hugs the kids and then they all sit on the couch to watch themselves some Sponge bob.
I was also so proud of Mr. Husband today. He told me that he had to make a dish for a potluck. He signed up for it all by himself. Ok, now it's starting to sound like he's retarded and can't write on his own but I'm just amazed that he is being so social. I always see him when he's shy and makes me talk to people. It sounds like he actually has conversations with these people.
Now we all know that Mr. Husband can talk but usually it takes awhile for him to get comfortable with people and it sounds like that is happening. I'm just so happy that this new job is working out so well. Now if they could only higher him full time and start paying him $50,000 $1,000,000 a year. That would make it perfect!
Here's Mr. Husband relaxing on my in laws screened in porch while they were on vacation and we were pretending to live there for the day.
2 comments:
That makes me feel love all over.
Very nice Manyella. I'm also very suprised that Mr. Husband is being so social! I think that hes hapy to be around Big People and talk about Adult issues. I hope that they hire him for 4 million dollars!
Post a Comment