Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I did it

Two weeks ago I was given a blue piece of paper by my boss. She wanted to know what I intended to do next year, stay at this school or transfer. (She gave this sheet to everyone, not just me.) I've been really stressed about what to write. I definitely want to transfer but I'm so afraid that she will be unfair if she knows that I'm not coming back.

Today was the deadline on the blue piece of paper of destiny. I turned it in with a check mark on the transfer line but I also wrote a little message saying that I'm transferring because of how far from home the school is and if I can not find a school closer to home, that I would like to return.

Please God, do not make me return and do not let this woman go psycho on me. Please!

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

and my toes

and my hairs

anything that can be crossed is...

Anonymous said...

Hi Manyella! I hope you get transfered closer to you home. I hopr that you get what you want from this crazy school. I hope that your principal is nice and not a be-otch.