Not cool, not at all
I didn't blog last night because I was tired. It really bothered me that I didn't.
I made sure that I wrote this morning and that made my feel better. I was talking to Mr. Husband and Brother Tommy and they both agreed that I'm super dorky for deciding to blog a second time today.
Usually when I have something that I have to do everyday, I consider it an addiction. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted to blogging. It gives me a creative outlet to share my ideas, hopes, dreams and poop stories with my family and friends. It's also a living memory for me.
I have a terrible memory and really don't remember much of what happens around me. This blog allows me the freedom of writing things down that are important to me or just silly things that I would like to laugh at later.
So I'm definitely dorky but not addicted.
3 comments:
Routine creates stability and security. Write on!
Is Tommy living near you guys?
No, he's still in Old City. He works for a billionair tyrant. :)
Post a Comment