Love Thursday
This Love Thursday is dedicated to mattresses.
I've had many mattresses over the years. Very few of them have been brand new. The last time I can remember getting a new one was in the second grade.
My current mattress was first owned by a young gay man. I'm sure this mattress has many stories but it's soon going to be at the end of it's mattress life.
I will be purchasing a new mattress as soon as all of my tax return magically appears. I am so very excited about this. My back is excited as well.
Although my mattress is old and worn and leaves me hurting in the morning, I am grateful to have one. It cushions me from the floor. I know that seems like a simple thing but it makes all of our lives so much better.
I know it's not the same kind of love that I have for my family or my friends but it's the kind of love that you have for a thing. We spend a third of our lives asleep. We should be able to spend that time on a comfortable surface.
Happy Love Thursday everyone.
3 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
My love thursday (a day late) is dedicated to my sister. She thinks of many good things to write about. She calls my house when her children ask her to. She is really cool and can a pretty rainbow on any piece of clothes. My favorite would be underwear. I love Manyella
We got a new mattress last year with our tax return (even though I'm still paying it off on my credit card - how did that happen). We got a generic tempurpedic and it's nice - i don't feel anyone moving next to me, even the 80 pound doggies sneak into bed. I really wanted a sleep number though. =( Best purchasing!!!
Post a Comment